The Caribbean’s Best-Kept Secret
A visit to Nevis is like a trip back in time to the era of the unspoiled Caribbean. The smaller of the two islands making up St. Kitts and Nevis, this pristine hideaway consists of lush landscapes framed by a ring of uncrowded beaches. Peace and quiet beautifully rule in Nevis, the perfect destination for a laid-back beach getaway with tropical forest explorations, leisurely snorkel outings, and historic sightseeing walks mixed in.
Maximize your relaxation in one of our luxury villas, where stunning sea views and infinity pools are the norm. While you’re hiding away on this peaceful island, you’ll enjoy access to resort amenities – including fitness facilities, dining, spa, golf, and family activities – right from your villa.
All Nevis LocationsParadise Beach (4)
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
U.S. dollars are accepted almost everywhere, but get cash before you go, as you won’t get USD from ATMs. A 10% tip is customary in restaurants, and it may be included on your bill.
A visitors driver’s license is required if you rent a car; this can be obtained from the rental company. Cars drive on the left side of the road – and watch out for livestock!
Must See & Do
Top Regional Activities:
- Scuba divers will enjoy seeking out stingrays and exploring Ft. Ashby, site of the underwater settlement of Jamestown, which fell into the ocean in the late 1600s after a tidal wave.
- The Botanical Gardens feature local and nonlocal flowers, vines, cactuses, and fruit trees, as well as a tropical rainforest conservatory.
- Visit the island’s capital, Charlestown, where 18th- and 19th-century buildings still stand. Nevis’ capital is also the birthplace of Alexander Hamilton, one of the Founding Fathers of the U.S.
- Set out on a guided walk or hike through the un
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
- Restaurant reservations
- Private airport transfers
- A full-day boat excursion with a captain/guide
- A sunset dinner cruise
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more