Every Kind of Paradise
In no other US region can you find the tallest mountain in the lower 48 states and the lowest point in North America less than 200 miles apart. Silky sand beaches, ski-perfect mountains, the world’s tallest trees, and vast stretches of desert – not to mention Hollywood, a world unto itself – coexist in this fascinatingly varied region.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic wine tour, a sophisticated beach getaway, or a desert hideaway in the mountains, our California luxury villa rentals provide the perfect retreat for you and your loved ones to relax and soak in the beauty of your surroundings. Enjoy a dinner picnic on your private boat as you watch the sun set over the water, or unwind in your private Jacuzzi in a secluded desert estate that once served as a hideout for 1930s film stars. On a California luxury villa vacation, it’s easy to fall into the sunny West Coast mindset, where anything and everything is possible – and at least for a week or two, it’s the truth.
All California LocationsJoshua Tree (1) Lake Tahoe (9) Los Angeles (7) Malibu (4) Montecito (1) Palm Springs (26) San Diego (1) Bel Air (1) Beverly Hills (2) Cedar Crest (2) Hollywood Hills (1) la Jolla (2) Las Palmas (1) North Shore (1) Northstar (1) Santa Barbara (1) Truckee (1) West Hollywood (3)
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
Those looking for glitzy nightlife and celebrity-style living should head to our Southern California villa rentals, where chic beach retreats and high-end shopping reign.
One of the benefits of California is that the weather is pleasant all year round, so visit during the slow time, during the spring or fall. That way you can enjoy your favorite attractions like Yosemite or Beverly Hills when crowds are lighter.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Attractions:
- Foodies and wine enthusiasts will love Napa and Sonoma in the North, where over 300 wineries are scattered among romantic peaks and valleys.
- You’ll find fascinating national parks, including Joshua Tree National Park, home to a unique Dr. Suess-like desert landscape, and Death Valley National Park, the lowest point in North America.
- Enjoy the theme parks and studio tours, including Disneyland, Warner Bros. Studios, and Universal Studios.
- Visit the Hollywood sign.
- Spend a day at the San Diego Zoo.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- A convertible car rental
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
- Exclusive restaurant reservations
- A private tour guide in Los Angelas
- Tickets to local attractions
- A private yacht charter
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more